Thursday, November 6, 2008

NOVEMBER 4TH, 2008

Tuesday November 4th was a wonderful day. First because I got to go see HAIRSPRAY at the Conexus arts center. It was AWESOME. I absolutely loved it. I have never been to a musical but I will most certainly go again because it was amazing. The acting was good the songs were good everything about it was wonderful.

The second ,but most important, reason November 4th was a wonderful day
HISTORY WAS MADE


I know that I'm not an African American or even an American but I do think it is wonderful that Obama got elected.

5 comments:

ec said...

amen, sister.

he makes me want to be a better person, ya know? and i don't even know that much about the dude...just something about him.

here's to hoping he helps with changing somethings in this world of ours...

Jen said...

I was so excited about Obama as well. I think he's the start of something good for all of us.

I would love to go to a musical like Hairspray. Glad you got to go and enjoyed it.

AMBER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Itworksforbobbi said...

I'm so envious that you saw Hairspray! So glad it was such a fun time for ya.

I agree, it's exciting to see history being made! Exciting times. While I don't think Obama is a bad person, I'm not an Obama fan for my own reasons. Still exciting though!

AMBER said...

I actually ment to say I would be a republician as Obama is a democrat. Wonderful about history but I have know idea what we are in for with this.