Monday, May 4, 2009

6 months and counting

With a due date of July 30 I have just past the 6 month mark. I am feeling pretty good. No sickness anymore just the normal tiredness, back pain, and for some reason my legs like to get a bit swollen sometimes. This has been making my knees and angles hurt. So I talked to the doctor and she said to drink as much water as I can and put my feet up at night. I know, poor me I have to put my feet up at night.

Since I know you are all very curious to know how big my belly is I decided today to take a photo so you all can see. This is me at 27 1/2 weeks.

7 comments:

Heidi Allred said...

Ok... I feel huge... I'm due Aug 1st and I think my belly looks twice that! I need to take a picture in case I have a false self-perception. I hope so...!!!

Marilou said...

Hi Ailyn,
I look at your blog but never comment. It's funny but I feel guilty. Like I am peeking thur your window at night.
You sure look cute and NOT very big at all. How can that be after all your pregnancy's? Lucky girl.
There are a bunch of "my laurels" pregnant all at the same time aren't there? How fun for you girls.(Hi Heidi!)
Thanks for letting me peek into your life.

Theresa said...

I am secretly wishing you crave chocolate the whole last 3 months!! lol.. I am sure I was 3 times that size by now!! lol You look fab!

Unknown said...

You look wonderful! Your so tiny!

Ashley and Aaron said...

That maternity shirt is cute! Way to go on holding off on the tent-wear as long as possible.

ec said...

so cute.

and you should be putting your feet up even if they aren't swollen! ;)

Jen said...

You look so cute!

And how come my blog reader isn't picking up your updates. I've missed a few now!