My belly is getting bigger and the time is running out. With only 2.5 weeks left I am finally getting around to organizing this house. I still have tons to do but it should only take a couple days and everything will be ready for our last little baby (well I think it's the last. maybe not). We are all so excited for this little guy to join our family. I am interested to know if I am finally going to feel like our family is complete.
I have the summer off from babysitting and with Canada Day, swimming lessons, play dates, water parks, and family coming to town it has been a really nice break. However I am still very tired and need to nap almost everyday, that did not go away.
a little Canada Day adventures at the park
3 comments:
You're looking so good! Here's hoping these last few weeks speed by for you and your little babe is in your arms in no time!
Wow, you look fantastic. Good luck with everything.
i heard the news! congrats, mama ... looking forward to meeting him!
Post a Comment