Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy Hair and 6 months

Taking a picture everyday can be very complicated. Sometimes i struggle to decided what is picture worthy. When my nephew showed up this morning with "bed head "I knew exactly what was going to be my "picture of the day"

This is totally picture worthy.







Ryder is 6 months and very active. He is rolling over, he's pushing himself backwards, almost sitting up by himself and if he sees something he really wants he will wiggle himself foreward to until he reaches it.
He's growing up and I don't like it. Why can't he just stay like this for a little longer.


Auntie made this blanket for him. He is so overwhelmed with all the colors he didn't want to look at the camera.









3 comments:

Heidi Allred said...

Ok, he is sucha gorgeous chunk! All you munchkins have such an awesome smile!

ec said...

he is so cute. and so big!

Ashley and Aaron said...

LOVE that picture of him on his tummy with that blanket! He is adorable. Neither of my babies were chunky like that and I think I missed out a little bit :)