However she totally shafted me. She was a little scared to sit by herself in the circle so I sat with with and after a couple of minutes they needed to stand up and hold hands in a circle. As she stood up she pointed to the wall and said "Can you go sit over there Mama?" I was taken back a little. I was proud that she wanted to do it by herself but sad that she didn't need me beside her anymore.
Getting into the car
In dressing room
Waiting for class to begin
Stretching
Being a butterfly
As she dance by she said "Look at me Mama" I got tears in my eyes again.
We also went to visit Grandpa Clayton in Bigger Sask. The poor guy was not feeling very well but honestly at 91 how well can you feel. The children were very nice to him and even gave him a hug. This was amazing for Bayly he doesn't give out alot of hugs. I had to laugh when we walked into the old folks home and Banana looked up and said "what's that smell?" I didn't have the heart to tell her.
The kids got tired of the Home so Al and I took them to a park. I think it is the only park they have as bigger is very small. However even though it was the only one, it had alot to play on. I wish I could have gotten more pictures but my camera batteries died. I did manage a couple cute ones
6 comments:
I love the ballet pics soooo cute! I can't wait until Tana is older! Oh and I laughed out load when I read "what is that smell?" seriously kids say and observe the funniest things!!
She is just adorable in her ballet get-up! LOVE IT!! Aww.. you make me want to get my kiddos in dance. Too bad we're broke! LOL!
All the pics of your kids were great! You make cute kids!
so cute. Love the ballet pics.
You're little ballerina is so adorable! Abby starts ballet this month too. These pictures make me so excited for her to start.
holy cow ... anna is totally a little girly version of matt. i cannot get over it.
You have the cutest children! Erin is right, anna looks just like Matt! And thank you for the compliment on my blog! That is what every pregnant woman loves to hear ;)
Post a Comment