Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Late Supper

It was 5:00pm Grandma Joan had just dropped off some yummy peanut butter cookies. I was just about to start supper following that I was going to mop the floor and then Teach Ty his piano lesson. I swear I was just about to start my tasks when my children decided it was time to play outside. It was so tempting and I couldn't resist.




















Look Bobbi, I angled it.














A Little Black and White



All tuckered out

We played outside for 1 hour and 22 minutes and then the rain came.
The floors got mopped, supper was made and Ty got his piano lesson. It all happen just a little later than normal.

2 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Those are awesome shots! Your kids are seriously the CUTEST!!! Nice photography :) I love the matching sweaters, too - so stinkin' cute!Now you just need to start into scrapbooking :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Hey Ailyn! Chantal commented on my blog, so I followed her to hers and then saw your name on there and thought, it must be you, right? So now I'm blog-stalking you too! :) Your kids are ADORABLE! Fun to catch up on your life a little. Hope you are doing well. Andrea Harker