Monday, March 30, 2009

7 Things I Love.

Bobbi was so kind as to tag me. So now I have something to blog about. I get to name 7 things I love besides family, friends and faith.

Here we go folks



1. MY TREADMILL- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my treadmill. I go on it at least 4 times a week. It is wonderful. Since becoming pregnant there have been days when my body just won't let me do everything I would like. With the treadmill I can take it a bit slower and go a bit longer so I can still get a good workout. I LOVE IT!!!!



2. MY LAPTOP- Matthew bought this with out asking me first but I never got mad. I absolutely love being able to go on the computer anywhere in my house. I don't know if I will ever go back to a normal PC.



3. BOOKS- I didn't like to read until after I got married. Actually it was even after I had children. Now I love to sit with a good book. It is one of the best ways to relax. I could read for hours.



4. CHOCOLATE- I LOVE CHOCOLATE. It's the way to my heart. I have a crazy sweet tooth that can rarely turn down a chocolate treat.



5. MUSIC- I listen to music everyday. When I'm working out, when I'm cleaning or cooking or even playing with the kids. I love to listen to music.



6. SHOPPING- I inherited this from my mother ,the shopaholic, and have past it down to my daughter. One day I will be rich and will be able to shop everyday.



7. THE SUN- It melts the snow, it warms me up, it tans my skin. Oh yes, I LOVE THE SUN. I love waking up to the sun beaming through the windows. It energizes me helping me get out of bed. I miss it in the winter months when it's cold and dark in the morning.


WOW after thinking about it there are so many things that I could put down. However 7 is the limit so I`ll have to stop there.

Now for bloggers that I would like to here from well....... all of you. Name 7 things you love that aren`t family, friends or faith. Have fun!

2 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

What a fun post! I can see we have a lot in common - except I need to nurture my love-hate relationship with my treadmill. I'm determined to make it into something I love :)

Estelle Kane said...

Have you read any good books lately? I just finished my book and have no idea what is next!