Coming from a family full of 6 girls and 1 boy I thought for sure that I was going to have a bunch of girls. I guess I was wrong because I am having my third boy. That's right THREE boys.
Anna cried because she really wants a baby sister but now she is warming up to the idea of another boy. She still wants a baby sister though.
We are very excited.
4 comments:
Well if Anna gets her way you'll be on your way to another!! lol.. Congrats again!! Boys are so much fun!
I'm happy for you, and if he's half as cute as his big brothers, he'll be a doll! Can't wait to meet him!
another boy! horray!
and three brothers for anna ... i feel her pain;)
I'm sure Anna will get a baby sister soon enough. That is so funny that she cried...poor gal. Boys are so fun though, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment