I love this book. I was into it from the get go. Bella and Edward getting married at the beginning wheeled me in. I was thinking during their honeymoon that it would be awesome if Bella could get pregnant and BAM she got pregnant. I loved it. I am not a Jacob fan so I was very happy that once Bella became a vampire she wasn't in love with Jacob anymore.
I am not sure how I feel about Jacob and Renesmee. I don't know if I am completely out of it but I never saw that one coming. I think Stephenie Meyer did this to ease the pain of all the Team Jacob members. Like I said I am not a fan so I would have been just as happy if he was killed off.
The ending was my favorite part. Bella letting Edward see her thoughts was completely unexpected and totally romantic. I thought it was the perfect way to end the series. I have to admit I am a little sad that it is all over.
3 comments:
I was a bit disappointed at first - I wanted a big fight scene! But when I read that she based it on A Midsummer's Night Dream, the ending made more sense. I also LOVED when she showed Edward her thoughts. It was awesome!
I completely saw the pregnancy AND Jacob imprinting on the baby well before it happened.Not sure why, but I completely saw it coming. I'm not sure how I feel about Renesmee at all - I can't get past thinking of her as some kind of little freaky monster. LOL! I think I'll have to reread the book to fall in love with her. I think Stephanie tied up the loose ends well - and I can see potential for a few more books :)
hate to be a downer, but i'm kinda glad it's over. i think she finished everything up well ... and i'll read more if she writes any.
i was a little disappointed with all the physical-ness (i know, not a word). definitely wouldn't want my teenage daughters reading them.
Okay so I am sad that it is all over now But I am happy how it all worked out. This was my escape from reality my Vampire soap opera and now what do I do. Where is the escape now!!!!!
Post a Comment