Well I guess I should let everyone know that Matthew and I are not moving. I was a little upset when Matt told me we didn't get the house but now I'm fine. We were planning on waiting a year in the first place so I guess we are back where we started.
Matthew is going to start working on the house again and get it looking nice. He is going to finish the play room downstairs and paint the kitchen and living room. After that's done hopefully we will get to the bathroom.
On to a better note WE GOT FAMILY PHOTOS TAKEN. That's right new family pictures. Bobbi-Jo did them and they are wonderful. I was very nervous that we wouldn't be able to get them because of the huge storm we had earlier in the day. But all was well, the storm ended and the sun was shining. You should check them out on her website www.grunewald.ca I love the one with Matthew and I looking at each other, pure love baby.
Matthew and I took the kids to the pool on Tuesday. The water was freezing and there was a cold breeze. Not a great day for swimming. My poor Bayly loves water but it was just too cold for him. He would stand by the pool looking at all the people playing. You could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to be in the water. He would put his feet in an then jump in the water and get right back out. Way to cold. BUt the cold did not stop my Anna-Marie. I had to pribe her to get her out without her kicking and screaming. She loved it. I've decided that I have to put both of them in swimming lessons.
One more thing. Tonight is a very special night. I have been waiting months for this moment to arrive and I can't hardly wait any longer. Tonight is the night that BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT. I'm sooooo excited to read this book. All you Twilighters know exactly what I'm talkin about.
2 comments:
Awww. I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you right now. That must be so disappointing! I can't say I'm sad, though, 'cause it means you'll be in our ward longer! YAY! Okay, I'm just a little selfish :) I know first hand all about the Lord's timing, and I know there is reason He needs you where you are for now.
Your absolutly right about your photos they are beautiful! So is your family though! You and Matt are so cute together! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment