Saturday, October 25, 2008

ME

I was Tagged by Chantal





5 years ago...

1.Working at Sears Warehouse

2. Married with no babies yet

3. Living in A Duplex right by the Jolly Roger (for those who don't know what this is, it's a bar in the getto)





Things on my list for today

1.Take Anna-Marie to ballet class

2.Take Bayly to Skating

3. Go for Lunch and then shopping with Matt and the kids(Something we now do every Saturday)

4. Clean the house

5. Laundry

6. Change the Brita Filter





5 snacks I enjoy

1. Chocolate

2. Smart Pop Popcorn

3. Apples

4. Cookies

5. Ruffles Sour cream and Onion Chips



5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

1. Buy a new house

2.Buy my Cadillac Escalade

3. Give money to my Parents

4. Give money to Siblings

5. Go shopping and buy stuff to decorate my new house



5 places I have lived

1. Medicine Hat

2. Regina

3.

4.

5.



5 jobs I have had

1. I was a score keeper at highschool basketball games

2. Burger King

3. Houston Pizza

4. Sears Warehouse

5. At home daycare



5 people I tag......

1. Ashley

2. Anna

3. Theresa

4. Jen

5. Heidi

1 comment:

Theresa said...

boo on you for tagging me...lol jk love it!! wow 5 years ago...I was a newly wed too...awe...good times!