Bayly had his first skating lesson today. He was so excited and has been talking about it all week. He did really, really good. Today's lesson was mostly "how to get up after you fall". I even got a video of him. Matthew was so impressed with him. You never know how your child is going to react when they keep falling down.
Bayly fell down
alot but he always wanted to get back up.
Bayly talks
alot about how he is going to play hockey so Matt and I wanted him to have a good experience. And he did, he
absolutely loved it.


5 comments:
go bayly!
so cute...
oh, and it was great to see you ... thanks for letting me snuggle that baby of yours. i needed it;)
LOL! I love how the video ends with the bum drop. Too funny. Bayly seems to be doing a lot better than I could. I'm no skater, that's for sure. I hope he keeps on keepin' on and becomes a great hockey player!
Hooray! This post makes me so happy...and sad as well because it makes me miss living in Canada where skating lessons come right after learning to walk. Love it.
Cute boy I need to get Cassie back out there she loves Skating just finding the time.
Post a Comment