I am happy to announce that I have been doing joy school with the kids. They absolutely love it. Everyday they ask "Is it Joy School Day Mama?" and when I put them to sleep at night and Ask them what their favorite part of the day was "Joy school" is there answer. Anna even says that when we don't have joy school. We have a Joy school house with all their pictures in it and they get really excited when they get to open their windows at the beginning. We even had a visitor, well kind of. A police officer just happen to stop by (we had some toys taken and he just wanted to make sure that we got them back)and I explained that we were learning about rules and how they are important. He was very nice and took a few minutes to talk to kids about rules and how rules make people happy. They were so cute, they thought he was there just to see them.
I am also happy to announce that Mason has TWO teeth. He got the first one on Thursday and the second just popped out today. We have had some ruff nights because of this situation. I'll spare you the details but lets just say I had to put on extra make-up to hide these under eye circles.
I also wanted to say something about this man
I Love him
My sister called this week with news that her friends husband had died from a bad case of strep throat. I have never heard of someone dieing from that but it put him into a coma and then stopped his heart. He was 26 years old with a 3 year old and a 8 month old baby.
I don't need stories like this to make me more thankful for my husband. I know what I have, BUT it does make me hug him a bit longer.
4 comments:
wow,I had a bad case of strep throat about 2 years ago. It was bad, and I have heard of people dying from not having it treated properly. SO anyone with anything that feels like strep throat..GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!
What is Joy school??
You had toys stolen?? Thats pretty scary when someone just takes things right from under your nose like that.
HOLY SMOKES....not to self. Doesn't it make you so happy to have such a wonderful husband...We are sooo lucky!
yay for joy school. liv asks the same thing every day.
and yikes. strep? scary.
I am so curious about this Joy school, what is it?
Post a Comment