Thursday, December 18, 2008

Are You Ready For This

OK my lovely blog readers.


This is a pregnancy test





In case you can't see what it says I zoomed in.....just for you.



That's right folks I'm pregnant. 8 weeks to be exact. I wasn't going to say anything for 4 more weeks but my husband told a friend of mine when she was over for her piano lesson so I thought I better tell all of you.
I have been feeling pretty good besides the exhaustion or the occasional nausea. I seem to get like that with all my pregnancies. Really everything so far is great.
The expected due date is July 30.
Matthew, the kids and I am so excited. My 3 year nephew on the other hand well, his mother told him I had a baby in my tummy and he replied "AGAIN?" I think he is still excited.

8 comments:

Mama H said...

Hey - Congratulations! Your kids are all so cute and smart that you should have at least a dozen!!!

Heidi Allred said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Wow a full house!

Theresa said...

CONGRATS!! That is so great!! Your family it too cute not to hav more!! Good luck staying awake!!

AMBER said...

That is so funny than the Zan man said that cause I just told RIA and Sass and they said the exact same thing AGAIN how many babies is she going to have. I told them 10 so you have a few more to go yet LOL Luv ya!!!

Unknown said...

So exciting!!!! I agree, your kids are so so so adorable!!! So have tons!!!

Jen said...

Congrats! So exciting. :)

Itworksforbobbi said...

I need to read your blog more often to get caught up on the lastest juicy news! I heard about it on Sunday from your hubby talking with Bro. Karza. CONGRATS!! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!

You are such a good mom, that baby is SO LUCKY to get you! I hope you keep feeling well - and if you need anything, even a nap, let me know!

ec said...

congrats!

babies rule. it will be nice to have one in the house again, no?

so excited for you!