Saturday and Sunday Matthew had his turn with the up chucks. Thankfully it was gone in time for him to get back at work on Monday.
Monday we had snowman pancakes and colored Christmas pictures. The kids thought the snowman pancakes were the greatest things. I've made mickey mouse pancakes before but never snowman so this was a treat. I got the christmas pictures from the christmas book that the Leader Post hands out.
Tuesday we painted mini wooden christmas trees to hang on our Christmas tree. I got the kit from Walmart a month ago and have been very excited to show the kids
They were so hard at work no one would look at the camera.
We had to let the paint dry before we put on the stickers so we finished them on Wednesday. I also went christmas shopping. While I was out I bought the best christmas book ever, The Night Before Christmas. I also bought Christmas cookie cutters so we can make christmas sugar cookies.
These next two photos I am puting up for all you mothers who now exactly what it's like to have a crawling, and pulling himself up baby boy.
This is part of a dresser. It is usually packed with sleepers, bips, and blankets
Where did everything go? I'm sure you have an idea.
That's right, on the floor with the proud little monster.
3 comments:
i want to eat mason. he is that cute.
He is adorable!!
LOVE it!! It's at time like these that you can just laugh and not get mad!
Post a Comment