Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday

I recently celebrated my 25th Birthday. It was really great. Matthew and I decided to go out Friday instead of Monday because Monday is Matthew busiest day. Anyways my presents were a wonderful surprise.

I was in my room doing my hair , Matthew was in the bathroom getting ready. I had completely forgotten about getting presents from him. In the mirror I see his hand place a beautiful dark purple gift bag on the corner of the bed. I leap with excitement and turn around to further inspect the bag finally noticing that it from Ben Moss. My excitement grows stronger as I open the present. Inside was the white gold snowflake necklace I had been wanting.



(it really isn't that big. it is actually very small but very perfect.)



You see a couple weeks earlier I had taken a Ben Moss Catalog and circled everything that I liked that wasn't to expensive. I had no idea that he was going to remember because I had originally asked for a watch. However he remembered and I loved it. My birthday present was perfect.

I kissed him said thank-you and continued to do my hair while Matthew and I were talking. The kids were running around the house and jumping on my bed like crazy people. I thought Matthew was getting up to get the kids ready and then I see his hand put another beautiful, dark purple gift bag on the corner of the bed. Again I leap with excitement and total surprise. I open up the bag to find the white gold earrings that I had picked out.






I was super excited especially because i don't have alot of jewelry. My skin is very sensitive so I have to wear either gold or hypoallergenic this tend to limit how often I can buy jewelry.

Matthew and I went on a date to Red Lobster which is my favorite place to eat as I am a huge lobster and crab fan.

Tonight my family is coming over to celebrate mine and my sisters' birthday. We celebrate together because this time of year is so busy. It will be extra awesome this year because this year it is my sisters' turn to make the cake. I just have to provide the ice cream and chips.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Really nice gifts from the hubby. :)

Theresa said...

I am completely jealous!! seriously....I LOVE that necklace too!! I am sure it looks stunning on you!!Happy Birthday!!

Marilou said...

Happy Birthday Ailyn! And congratulations on a new Clayton baby! I am so happy for you. I love peeking in on your blog once in awhile. Hope you don't mind. I kind of feel like I am sneaking around. It almost feels wrong. Funny.

Unknown said...

I am jealous of your jewlery. I want it. My husband NEVER picks up on my hints. Happy Birthday though!!!!!

Ailyn said...

you can look at my blog anytime Marilou