Friday, December 12, 2008

Fondue Night

Matthew had a wonderful idea to have a fondue night. They kids absolutely loved it. Well we all did.
We dipped yummy bananas and raspberries into chocolate. I wanted strawberries but there wasn't any in the store but the raspberries were very good.












They got chocolate all over themselves





Anna only likes the bananas





We even gave some to Mas. I had to cut him off after three chocolate raspberries. He would have eaten alot more. Even with just those 3 we still saw a sugar rush afterwards.





Matt wanted to pose for a picture. He his too funny.

2 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

LOL! LOVELY shot of your hubby. We LOVE doing fondue nights! You know what is SUPER yummy to dip? Those wafer cookies - you know those rectangle shaped ones in vanilla, chocolate or strawberry? Those are delish!

Mmmm.... now you've got me itching for some fondue!

Ashley and Aaron said...

That looks so fun! Way to go on creating family memories...in such a yummy way. I'm going to go root through my house for some chocolate now.